Saturday, June 2, 2012

MY DESTINY

" MY DESTINY " by Katharine Mcphee is among my favorite songs from her albums. She's one of the many favorite artists  I have in my list.  I like the message of the song (the lyrics), especially the part: 

You were always by my side
That you believed in me
Was enough reason why
I didn't stop
Didn't give up
Even if I sometimes lost hope
I did my best
And I am blessed in life

That according to the Wikipedia,  the lyrics are about her destiny—to be with the one she loves and how she finds it difficult to believe that everything that she had always dreamt of is actually happening to her.

            From the first time I listened to this song in YouTube, this is one song I listen to over and over in times when I feel low.  Negative thoughts then are divert into happy moments experienced in life.

HERE IS THE VIDEO which I really find her so beautiful, silvery voice …. A very blessed person.  Enjoy the music video.  =)))



 

No comments:

Post a Comment