Monday, October 4, 2021

MEMORABLE CHRISTMAS

     It is during Christmas holidays that everyone is looking forward to.  It is because it is the time most families are happy together celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus,  Saviour King.

     For some, it is the time of give LOVE to everyone.  For some,  it is the time for gift giving and or sharing blessings to people especially to those in need.

     Some people, like families, they opt for a vacation trip -- whether within our country or outside our country.  Most families opt for Disneyland where Disney characters are having their parade and celebration.

     For me, the most memorable Christmas time was when the family is complete. Daddy and Mommy and Kuya and Ate and Me and my younger sister were just at home celebrating Christmas together with lots of food prepared by mom, ate and me and my sister.  Kuya, who goes to school in UP Diliman went home for Christmas celebration with us.  I feel so happy and complete.  It's a memorable one because we do a lot of activities together... be with each other during the holidays.

     Of course Baby Jesus is the reason of the holiday celebration.  We go to church together and hear the holy mass.  After then, we celebrate the holidays also with relatives and friends.  We exchanged gifts.  The time is really full of love and laughter.  Since Music is our common interests, we sing Christmas songs, we also danced the day through.

I feel so loved with them, I feel so blessed and thankful for all the blessings I received all through my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment