Wednesday, November 9, 2011

JOKE TIME


Bored today….I remember my collection of jokes I read few months ago.  And I guess posting it here can somehow relieves this boredom now.  How I'd like to post my written articles this time but it needs much editing so... here's  among my collection of jokes.  Hope you enjoy reading.  :-D



1.   A  WOODY  JOKE:

                                         What WOOD happen...
                                   
                if you had a "WOODEN" car,
                  with "WOODEN " seats,
                "WOODEN" tyres, and a
                  "WOODEN" engine?
                  .
                  .
                  .
                 
                IT "WOODN'T  start..!  :-D


2. 
    
     MOTHER:  son, why are you so dirty?
     SON :    have you noticed the H2O drainage outside our
                house?
     MOTHER:  Yes, I noticed.  But why?
     SON :    Me, I didn't noticed it.  =(  That's why I
                fell.


3.  

     Conversations of an old man and woman who were having
           breakfast, One morning...

     Old woman:  You know what?  Even in our age today, I
                really feel hot.

    Old man:  tsk tsk tsk ...your breast was on your cup
              of coffee.  That's the reason I guess...




4.  

     A wife asked her husband to describe her:

    Husband:  you are  A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H, I, J, K
    Wife:     what does that mean?
    Husband:  Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful,
                  Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Hot!
    Wife:     Oh, that's so lovely! what about I J K?
    Husband:  I'm Just Kidding!!! hehehehe




5.  

    Son:  Lord, please.  Have mercy! Jose Rizal killed 
                  Magellan.  Make it right for me.

    His father heard him, asked:
    
    Father:  why son?
    Son:  Coz dad that was my answer in the exam...hehehe
                  ;-)


6.   

    A mom calling her son...


    Mom: Are you coming home? Where are you now ?
    Son:  I’m in the hospital,  mom.

    His mom cried " what happened to you?"
    Son:   Mom! Heller!  I’m still on duty.  I’m a nurse you remember?



7.

"DUE CARE" is an act of making someone feel comfortable or happy...

example: You always make me laugh, DUE CARE kaayo ka!!! hahaha ;-)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment