Monday, April 2, 2012

MARIAN SONGS

                My apology of not posting any blogs for the month of March.  I really had a hard time squeezing my schedule for writing up my journal online.  But reviewing past month of this year, I remember I used to listen to Marian songs.  I find it really so new to me, honestly speaking.  Though listening to good music is one of my favorite hobbies.
                Honestly, I miss few artists’ voices that’s why I’m searching them on YouTube.  Cris Villonco is one of them.  THE MEMORARE was the first song I’m quite eager to listen.  And so I did.  And since then I’m listening to it especially when often times my Spirit wants to convey messages I cannot put into words.  Here is the video: 




Jamie Rivera’s voice is also angelic and melodious.  First time I hear STELLA MARIS with this video  I attached,  I am quite sure it is her voice.  I really love listening to it.




Last but not the least is Carol Banawa.  Her voice is really soft and gently clean.   I find it really so beautiful to listen with the accompanying instrument, guitar ( another new instrument I’m quite interested these days).





My special thanks to the owners of these videos who posted it on YouTube.  Thanks to all readers out there also who find time visiting my blogsite for this.  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment