Thursday, April 12, 2012

CALIFORNIA KING BED

At first hear I don't like to sing this song coz its kinda high notes it has.  But everytime a radio station plays this song over and over, it gave me a challenge to sing those notes and give its justice.  Luckily I did!  The only thing is I wasn't able to record it the time I sang Rihanna's CALIFORNIA KING BED.

What makes me feel better was finding a version from my favorite artist of these times singing California King Bed (acoustic cover).  I didn't expect to find this at this hour doing my article writing.  So what I did....right then I wrote something about the song and here it is with the video I found on YouTube while I was listening to Hannah's music.  She really makes me feel better this time.  Hope you enjoy listening to her acoustic version also which she did very well.  HERE's the video:  





No comments:

Post a Comment