Saturday, September 22, 2012

OPM songs

          Going home with my sister one afternoon, these songs were played on the radio.  I'm struggling for the lyrics to remember.  Then came to mind the guy I can't remember his name.  This was the song I used to listen that time.  Hmmmm, so much about that,  the lyrics of the song is so good.  It meant the guy is willing to wait and who's always there for the girl.  For she is the reason for all the things in his life.  He loved her much.
          The second song was about her smile that he's attracted to.







With these songs, I remember the guy but not anymore his name, his physique.  All I remember was his good deeds and all I realize in life that's missing in me.

Thanks to the people who upload this in youtube. Hope you enjoy listening =)

No comments:

Post a Comment