Monday, December 23, 2013

What's the best thing I've learned from experience?

Patience is the best thing I've learned from experience.  Patience is love's cousin as some people say it is.  It is accepting the mere fact that life is a journey of ups and downs.  Sometimes we may be annoyed or get anxious at some things, but it is understanding life's stages as we're growing up to be better, matured individuals.

I have learned to be patiently waiting for life's luck.  Its not an easy thing though.  But as you go along the journey, you will learn.  I have learned to calmly hold firm to my choices and follow through with determination.  My endurance was tested.  And I believe it's a long way to go still.  So I better have more patience, and learn everything from it.









No comments:

Post a Comment